Becoming a GO Team Organizer is as easy as submitting an application and talking to one of our staff. We’re actively seeking new talent, and we value each GO Team
Organizer’s unique combination of skills, interests, and abilities.
How do you know if you’ll be a successful GO Team Member? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Verbal communications skills. Do you enjoy talking to people? Are you the type to strike up a conversation with others?
- Basic computer skills. If you’re comfortable getting on the Internet or using email, you have the abilities we require. Our system isn’t complex, and we provide all the training you need.
- A willingness to learn. You don’t have to know a lot about public affairs when you join our network, but you do need to have an interest in finding out more.
- MOTIVATION. In our experience, your enthusiasm makes all the difference. More than anything, we are seeking individuals who want to be successful—no matter what drives them!
Each GO Team Member is an independent contractor who supplies his/her own computer workstation, voice-activated headset, and high-speed Internet connection. In order to integrate with our system, your equipment must meet some basic, minimum requirements:
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 1500MHZ or greater, or equivalent (based on published benchmark results).
- Memory: 1.0 GB or more if using Windows 2000 or Windows XP. 1.5 GB or higher with Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Java Runtime Environment: Version 1.6.15+ (6.0). The 32-bit version is required for softphone use.
- Screen resolution: 1024x768 or higher.
- Sound card.
- Anti-virus software: Current and updated
- PC headset with microphone.
- Broadband Internet connection (cable, DSL, fiber optic).
- Web Browser: 32-bit versions of either Internet 7 or higher (IE 8 is preferred) or Firefox 3.0 or 3.5.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 or higher, Windows XP SP 2 or
higher, Windows Vista 32-bit SP1,
Windows Vista 64-bit SP1, Windows 7 Professional 32-bit, Windows 7 Professional
64-bit, Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Windows 7 Home
Premium 32-bit, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
In addition to the requirements mentioned above, we recommend the following for
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 2400 MHZ or greater, or equivalent (based on published benchmark results).
- Memory: 2.0 GB or greater.
We understand that great communicators are not necessarily technology specialists. We’ve provided additional information in the FAQ section of this website. If you have any further questions, don’t worry. We’ll be happy to discuss them with you as part of the interview process.