The GO Team
NextWave’s business centers around high-quality outreach to constituents across the country. And our Grassroots Outreach Team—the GO Team—is what makes this possible.
The GO Team is a nationwide network as diverse as the issues we work on. There
are two key roles available.
GO Team Organizers— Our front-line telephone outreach
personnel utilize outbound calls to:
- Inform citizens about a political issue and identify a client’s supporters.
- Educate genuine advocates about the policymaking process and how they can make a difference.
- Assist individuals—many of whom have never participated in politics before— in
expressing their views in a letter and in the mail to federal, state, or local officials.
- Capture compelling human interest stories from real people from all parts of the country.
- Offer opportunities to get further involved in current and future grassroots campaigns.
After an advocate has been recruited, GO Team Writers help shape
the individual’s own story into a unique, compelling grassroots communication.
Together, GO Team Organizer and Writers make a winning difference in our
clients’ public affairs campaigns.
The GO Team Profile
The GO Team job can be challenging, so we search nationwide for the right people. As a result, GO Team Members come from all walks of life. Among the individuals who comprise our network are:
- Stay-at-home parents who want to supplement the family income before kindergarten lets out for the day.
- College students who need to make a little extra between classes.
- Retirees who want to maintain their involvement in the professional world, while leaving time for the travel and activities they’ve worked a lifetime to enjoy.
- Veterans, disabled Americans, caregivers, and others who need or prefer to work from their own homes.
- Experienced teleservices professionals and writers who want to stretch their skills in a new direction.
- Individuals who have tried on-site and at-home work, but finally found the right fit with NextWave.
Nearly anyone can be a successful GO Team Member! Even if you’ve never considered working in a politically oriented field, you can quickly learn everything you need to excel.
Key GO Team Member Attributes
Wherever they come from—and whatever brought them to NextWave—GO Team Members share a few common traits. They:
- Want to fit work into an already busy life.
- Like talking with people or writing about current events.
- Seek rewarding and challenging projects.
- Enjoy freedom, flexibility, and competitive pay.
- Want to advance a career, not just find a job.
Does this sound like you? If so, let’s talk!